Need to Replace Missing Teeth? Take a Close Look at Dental Implants
Regardless of how you lost your teeth – through an accident, untreated decay, or gum disease – you can restore your lovely smile with dental implants. Dental implants can give you back the look, function, and feel of natural teeth to restore your confidence and self-esteem. Whether you’re replacing one tooth, several, or all of your teeth, there’s an implant treatment for you. A visit to Drs. Doreen Wilson and John Hendricks from Covington Family Dentistry, Covington, Georgia, can determine if implant surgery is a good fit for you.
Why Choose Implants for Replacement Teeth
With implants, you get everything you could want from replacement teeth – a natural-looking appearance, durability, stability, and easy maintenance and care. When you replace missing teeth with implants, you benefit from:
- A stable foundation for your new smile as implants are surgically embedded into your jaw and integrated into your bone system to form a permanent foundation for your replacement teeth
- Versatility as implants can replace individual teeth through single implants, multiple teeth through an implant-supported bridge, or an entire arch of teeth through all-on-four implant treatment
- The look and feel of natural teeth as your prosthetics are fully customized to resemble natural teeth’ size, color, and shape.
- Full tooth functionality when it comes to chewing, enabling you to enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Improved oral health as implants keep your teeth and bite in alignment and facilitate brushing and flossing to reduce your risk of oral infections and gum disease
- A strong, healthy jaw as implants act like tooth roots to stimulate bone growth to keep your jawbone from deteriorating
- Easy maintenance and care as implants only require daily brushing and flossing and routine dental cleaning to retain their health and beauty
Dental Implants Near Me
If you need to replace missing teeth and are considering your options for restorative treatments, we highly recommend dental implants.
To learn more about dental implant treatment, contact Dr. Doreen Wilson or Dr. John Hendricks from Covington Family Dentistry in Covington, GA, at (770) 787-2230.
Dental implants are titanium roots, that are replaced with in the jawbone to resemble a tooth or group of teeth. A screw is inserted through the gums and into the jawbone. A porcelain crown is then attached to the screw to become the new tooth or teeth. They can be used to support dental prosthesis including crowns, dentures, and bridges. Today’s treatments are so natural looking, no one will know you had surgery. There’s approximately a 95% success rate for all implants. With modern advances in dentistry, some implants can be restored immediately with life like all porcelain crowns. For more details ask your dentist.